We keep our regulations fresh and relevant.
Every few years, we revise our environmental health regulations to:
- Respond to industry requests.
- Reflect updates to state and local codes.
- Clarify language.
- Improve customer experience.
- Strengthen opportunities for health equity.
- Reduce unnecessary actions.
- Improve administrative efficiencies, while protecting and improving public health and the environment.
We will also create new regulations based on public health need and community input.
Recently revised regulations
On July 3, 2019 our Board of Health approved revisions to:
- Chapter 1: General Provisions (2020)
- Chapter 5: Contaminated Properties (2020)
- Chapter 2, Phase 2: Onsite Sewage (2021)
Questions? Email our project managers at email@example.com.