In 2018 and 2019, we will revise our environmental health regulations to:
1. Respond to industry requests.
2. Reflect updates to state and local codes.
3. Clarify language.
4. Improve customer experience.
5. Strengthen opportunities for health equity.
6. Reduce unnecessary actions.
7. Improve administrative efficiencies, while protecting and improving public health and the environment.
We will also create new regulations based on public health need and community input.
At this time, we are revising Chapter 2 Onsite-Sewage.
Chapter 2 Code Revision Documents
Code Revision Engagement Form
The best way to participate is to work with us as we revise our Environmental Health Code.
If you are interested in participating in an advisory committee or workgroup, please complete the form below: