We keep our regulations fresh and relevant.
Every few years, we revise our environmental health regulations to:
- Respond to industry requests.
- Reflect updates to state and local codes.
- Make it easier for our customers to understand obligations.
- Strengthen opportunities for health equity.
- Improve administrative efficiencies.
We may also create new regulations based on public health need and input.
On July 3, 2019 our Board of Health approved revisions to:
- Chapter 5: Contaminated Properties (2020)
- Chapter 2, Phase 2: Onsite Sewage (2021)
- Chapter 1: General Provisions (2020)
Questions? Email our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.