- Photocopy or printed copy of public records is $0.15 per page.
- Public records scanned into an electronic format is $0.10 per page.
- Electronic files or attachments uploaded to email or other means of electronic delivery is $0.05 per four.
- Transmission of public records in an electronic format is $0.10 per gigabyte.
- Any digital storage media or device provided by the agency, any container or envelope used to mail copies to the requestor, and the postage or delivery charge will be charged at the actual cost.
Records may also be viewed at no charge. An appointment is required to view records.
Payment of copy fees and applicable postage fees is required prior to the disclosure of public records. When a deposit is required, the payment of a deposit will be made prior to the duplication of any records.