We suspended in-person services. Questions? Call (253) 798-6470.
Save a trip across the bridge.
We share an office with the Key Peninsula Community Council.
You can get help with:
- Financial incentives for septic system inspections.
- Water quality information on bays and streams.
- Safe medicine return and waste information.
- Asthma, air quality and mold.
- Other Health Department services.
||Area of Expertise
||First and third Thursday|
|Medicine and sharps disposal. Household hazardous waste.
|Shellfish, shoreline, lakes and streams.
|Elodia Andres Cornelio
|Asthma, air quality and mold.||Fifth Thursday
Key Center Corral
9013 Key Peninsula Hwy N
Lakebay, WA 98349
Health Department Office Hours:
10 a.m.-2 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays
Key Peninsula Community Council Office Hours:
10 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday through Friday