We are updating our fees for 2020-2021. We want to learn how the proposed changes affect you.
We anticipate fee changes to the following programs:
- Drinking Water.
- Food and Community Safety.
- On-site Sewage.
- Tobacco Compliance.
- Waste Management
Our fees change for several reasons:
- Increase in staff pay and benefits, including Cost of Living Allowances..
- Increase in administrative overhead.
- Changes in services required by laws or requested by customers.
Your comments will shape fees proposed to the Tacoma-Pierce County Board of Health. The Board will consider proposed fees at their October and November meetings.
Review the summary documents and share your questions, comments or concerns below.
- 2020-2021 Fee Summary Draft
- 2020-2021 Fee Comparison by County
- 2020-2021 Fee Schedule Stakeholder Summary
- 2020-2021 Placeholder Fees - General Environmental Health
- 2020-2021 Placeholder Feese - Drinking Water
- 2020-2021 Placeholder Fess - Food & Community Safety
- 2020-2021 Placeholder Fees - Onsite Sewage
- 2020-2021 Placeholder Fees - Tobacco Compliance
- 2020-2021 Placeholder Fees - Waste Management