We are updating our fees for 2019. We want to learn how the proposed changes affect you.
We anticipate fee changes to the following programs:
- Food and Community Safety.
- Drinking Water.
- On-site Sewage.
- Underground Storage Tank Cleanup.
Our fees can change for a variety of reasons:
- Increase or decrease in staff compensation and benefits.
- Increase or decrease in administrative overhead.
- Expanding or shrinking services.
Your comments will shape fees proposed to the Tacoma-Pierce County Board of Health. The Board will consider proposed fees at their October and November meetings.