- Our contact tracers—or disease investigators—help prevent the spread of measles, pertussis, tuberculosis and other diseases in our community...
- Public health tracks test results to better understand where and how disease spreads. We test certain vulnerable groups to help prevent grea...
- Every life is a complicated story. Every death is, too. And a person’s death certificate is how we tell the final chapter.
- You have likely heard about other counties entering Phase 2 of the Safe Start plan and are wondering when Pierce County will do so.
Wearing face coverings helps keep ourselves, our friends and families, and our Pierce County communi...Returning closer to normal lives means practicing all measures to protect one another.
- Avoidable and unfair conditions can lead to poor health outcomes.
We invite your comments but will delete those with profanity, personal attacks, derogatory statements, ads or promotional material. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department does not provide personal medical advice; please contact your health care provider.