- April 10th is National Youth HIV and AIDS Awareness Day. That creates a great opportunity to talk about HIV/AIDS with our youth.
- Survey results renew the call for more state and local action to protect young people.
Picking up more spares: New rankings show Pierce County making steps toward long-term health improve...The annual County Health Rankings released today showed significant improvement in areas we’ve targeted as keys to long-term better health i...
- Customers reported illness after eating at the restaurant.
- Customers and employees reported illness around the same time.
- Measles outbreaks are fast and devastating. Immunize your family.
We invite your comments but will delete those with profanity, personal attacks, derogatory statements, ads or promotional material. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department does not provide personal medical advice; please contact your health care provider.