- Anthony L-T Chen, MD, MPH, receives national award for work with lawmakers.
- There are health risks when we eat or breathe dirt and dust containing arsenic and lead for many years.
- We are taking steps locally to prevent an outbreak here.
- You may not always see them, but they are always at work to improve our communities.
- Our Environmental Health Director, Jessica Gehle, was recently named to the prestigious 40 Under 40 in Public Health list by the de Beaumont...
- Naloxone can give someone you love a second chance for recovery.
We invite your comments but will delete those with profanity, personal attacks, derogatory statements, ads or promotional material. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department does not provide personal medical advice; please contact your health care provider.