- Our food safety permits, inspections and information help keep people healthy.
- We regularly ask school administrators and staff how we can improve our partnership. Here are some examples of the feedback we’ve received a...
- You can help stop the harmful message that vape is a safe alternative to smoking.
- Parts of the lake with algae are unsafe for people and pets.
- Opioid use disorder affects people of all backgrounds. Meds First is an innovative program to help people who need it when they need it.
- On Aug. 27, we issued a toxic algae caution advisory for Bresemann Pond in Spanaway. You should avoid areas of the pond where you see algae ...
We invite your comments but will delete those with profanity, personal attacks, derogatory statements, ads or promotional material. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department does not provide personal medical advice; please contact your health care provider.