- Public health tracks test results to better understand where and how disease spreads. We test certain vulnerable groups to help prevent grea...
- Every life is a complicated story. Every death is, too. And a person’s death certificate is how we tell the final chapter.
- You have likely heard about other counties entering Phase 2 of the Safe Start plan and are wondering when Pierce County will do so.
Wearing face coverings helps keep ourselves, our friends and families, and our Pierce County communi...Returning closer to normal lives means practicing all measures to protect one another.
- We issued a caution advisory for Spanaway Lake on May 15 after finding toxic algae.
- Avoidable and unfair conditions can lead to poor health outcomes.
- Home kitchens are great for family meals, but they are not designed to support commercial food preparation, like large scale food preparatio...
- During COVID-19, people still need help finding support and recovery from drug addiction.
We invite your comments but will delete those with profanity, personal attacks, derogatory statements, ads or promotional material. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department does not provide personal medical advice; please contact your health care provider.