Picking up more spares: New rankings show Pierce County making steps toward long-term health improve...The annual County Health Rankings released today showed significant improvement in areas we’ve targeted as keys to long-term better health i...
- Customers reported illness after eating at the restaurant.
- Customers and employees reported illness around the same time.
- Measles outbreaks are fast and devastating. Immunize your family.
- We teamed up with our friends at the Pierce County Annex to provide easy one-stop shopping for the services you rely on most.
- Some people fall into a category we call “vaccine hesitant,” which means they haven’t completely made up their minds about vaccines.
- As public health-investigators in Southwest Washington work to contain a measles outbreak that made at least 16 kids sick, remember that out...
- Lack of funding jeopardizes protections that keep you and your family safe.
- Tacoma Water reports a large water main break on the city’s north end.
We invite your comments but will delete those with profanity, personal attacks, derogatory statements, ads or promotional material. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department does not provide personal medical advice; please contact your health care provider.