- Some people fall into a category we call “vaccine hesitant,” which means they haven’t completely made up their minds about vaccines.
- One of the biggest challenges we face is that not everyone in our county has the same opportunities to be healthy. Some communities have a h...
- World Immunization Week gives us a chance to reflect on the challenges and successes in eliminating preventable diseases.
- April 10th is National Youth HIV and AIDS Awareness Day. That creates a great opportunity to talk about HIV/AIDS with our youth.
- There are health risks when we eat or breathe dirt and dust containing arsenic and lead for many years.
We invite your comments but will delete those with profanity, personal attacks, derogatory statements, ads or promotional material. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department does not provide personal medical advice; please contact your health care provider.