Our excellent pay, benefits and leave package are rewarding.
We base our salary ranges on the unique skills, education and experience for the position. In general, new hires start at the initial pay step.
Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance:
We pay a significant share of insurance premiums for employees and their family. Medical, vision and dental coverage begins the first day of the month following date of hire.*
We provide Base Term Life Insurance policy. Voluntary spouse and dependent life insurance is also available at affordable group rates.*
Long Term Disability Insurance:
We provide Base Long Term Disability Insurance policy. Buy-Up Long Term Disability Insurance is available at affordable group rates.
Eligible employees join the Tacoma Employees' Retirement System (TERS). TERS is a defined retirement benefit plan funded by the employee and the employer. A voluntary 457 Deferred Compensation retirement program is also available.
- Generous Paid Leave package.
- Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- On-site fitness center.
- Commute Trip Reduction.
- Infant at Work.
- Donated Leave.
- Executive Benefits.
Temporary employees are eligible for some benefits. Benefits are:
- Effective the first of the month following 3 months of employment: medical, dental, vision, and Base Life insurance.
- Employment term of 6 months or more: TERS (described above).
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday leave package based on length of employment.
This is a general summary. For more information, call Human Resources at (253) 798-2847.