You can take simple steps to protect the environment—and your bottom line.
What you do at your business can affect local and regional water quality. And good water quality means safe and healthy:
- Food sources.
- Drinking water.
- Quality of life.
We share information and tools to help businesses:
- Follow regulations.
- Avoid fines and penalties.
- Identify ways to manage and reduce business waste.
- Reduce environmental impacts.
- Protect water quality.
- EnviroStars Business Certification Program—Get recognized for your work to protect the environment.
- Pollution Prevention Assistance—Free service to help small businesses meet environmental requirements.
- South Tacoma Groundwater Protection District—Learn about our efforts to protect drinking water.
- Pollution Prevention Resources—Helpful links to store, dispose and reduce business waste.