Simple steps you can take to protect the environment—and your bottom line.
What you do at your place of business can influence local and regional water quality. And good water quality means safe and healthy:
- Food sources.
- Drinking water.
- Quality of life.
We share information and tools to help businesses:
- Follow regulations.
- Avoid fines and penalties.
- Identify ways to manage and reduce business waste.
- Reduce environmental impacts.
- Protect water quality.
Improve your environmental stewardship—and protect your bottom line. We can connect you to these and other valuable resources:
- EnviroStars Business Certification Program—Get recognized for your work to protect the environment.
- Pollution Prevention Assistance—Free, voluntary service to help small businesses meet environmental requirements.
- South Tacoma Groundwater Protection District—Learn about South Tacoma’s regulatory efforts to protect drinking water.
- Pollution Prevention Resources—Helpful links to for storing, disposing and reducing business waste.