Teach students life lessons in healthy behavior.
Colleges and universities can be a big influence to:
- End secondhand smoke exposure.
- Support students trying to quit.
- Model healthy behavior.
- Protect everyone from exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Reduce number of young adults who take up smoking and help those who do smoke quit.
- Change social norms and culture on campus.
- Reduce cost for healthcare, facilities upkeep, productivity and more.
We can provide:
- Financial support.
- Technical assistance.
- Sample policies.
- Survey administration.
- Meeting and event participation.
- Quit Kits - Order now!
- Tobacco-Free College Campus Initiative—Policy implementation guides, toolkits and research.
- Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights—Fact sheets, model policies and research.
- Truth Initiative—Stories that inspire tobacco-free lives.
- Kick Butts Day—Example activities for groups of all ages.
Contact Jessica Alvestad at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 377-4242.