Teach students life lessons in healthy behavior.
Colleges and universities can help:
- End exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Support students who want to quit.
- Model behavior that is healthy.
- Protect you from secondhand smoke.
- Reduce the number of young adults who start smoking.
- Help young adults who do smoke to quit.
- Change the social norms and culture on campus.
- Reduce the cost of healthcare, upkeep of buildings, productivity and more.
We can provide:
- Financial support.
- Technical help.
- Samples of policies.
- Survey administration.
- Input for meetings and events.
- Quit Kits - Order now!
- Tobacco-Free College Campus Initiative—Guides, toolkits and research to help implement policy.
- Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights—Fact sheets, model policies and research.
- Truth Initiative—Stories that inspire people to live tobacco-free.
- Kick Butts Day—Sample activities for groups of all ages.
Contact Jessica Alvestad at email@example.com or (253) 377-4242.