Building or changing a public pool or spa?
We must review your plans before construction or remodel of any public pool, spa or spray park begins. We will inspect the facility when completed to verify all design and installation requirements are met.
What is a remodel?
Changes to your pool or spa, including:
- New pool heater.
- New fence or wall.
- Change a pump.
- Install a filter.
- New chlorinator.
- New drains or piping.
Replacement of existing equipment with identical equipment does not need review.
How do I submit my new or remodel plans for review?
- Review the Water Recreation Facility Plan Review Process.
- Complete the Water Recreation Facility Plan Review Checklist and Water Recreation Facility Application.
- Submit your completed forms and plan review fee payment in person or by mail.
Contact us at email@example.com or (253) 798-4430, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Community Safety Program Fees
- Washington State Regulations for Water Recreation Facilities—Review regulations before you design your facility and submit your Water Recreation Facility Plan Review application.