Stay Home, Stay Healthy
Governor Inslee issued a Stay Home, Stay Healthy order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community. All public pools, spas and other water recreation facilities must remain closed until further notice. This includes:
- Municipal pools and spas.
- Private club and athletic club pools and spas.
- Apartment/boarding home/condominium pools and spas.
- Hotel/motel pools and spas.
- Home owners association pools and spas.
- Camp/RV/mobile home park pools and spas.
- Splash pads.
- Float tanks.
Questions? Contact Community Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-4430.
You can make your pool safer with proper operation and maintenance.
We promote water safety in Pierce County. We help pool and spa operators keep facilities safe through:
- Technical help.
- Giving you helpful information and resources.
COVID-19 Temporary Pool/Spa Closure Signage
Print these 8.5x11 color signs and post by your pools and spas.