Planners learn from each other to promote health.
What is this group about?
We promote and support healthy community planning practices in Pierce County.
- Promote peer learning opportunities to create healthy communities.
- Identify best practices to address the root causes of health and health disparities.
- Technical help and resources for other jurisdictions to develop healthy communities.
- Planning input and support to:
- Growth Management Coordinating Committee.
- Transportation Coordinating Committee.
- Pierce County Regional Council.
- Puget Sound Regional Council.
We meet quarterly.
- The 2nd Wednesday of January, April, July and October at 8:30 a.m.
- Pierce County Annex Conference Room D, 2401 S. 35th St. Tacoma, WA 98409.
Want to join us?
We welcome all planners and transportation and health professionals in Pierce County. Sign up at Healthy Community Planning Interest Group.