Planners learn from each other to promote health.
What is this group about?
We promote and support healthy community planning practices in Pierce County.
- Promote peer learning opportunities to create healthy communities.
- Identify best practices to address the root causes of health and health disparities.
- Technical assistance and resources to help peers develop healthy communities.
- Healthy community planning support to:
- Growth Management Coordinating Committee.
- Transportation Coordinating Committee.
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
We meet quarterly. Want to join us?
We welcome all planners and transportation and health professionals in Pierce County. Sign up at Healthy Community Planning Interest Group.