Get a permit for your temporary food establishment.
Complete the Online Application and pay your permit fee with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. (Note: You will see an additional $10 service charge on your card statement from Online RME LLC.)
Receive your permit by email. Print and post in your temporary food establishment.
- Less than 14 days before the event? A late fee will apply.
- Less than 3 days before the event? You can't apply online. You must apply in person at the Health Department.
- Is "Courtesy Application" your permit category? You can't apply online. Complete a Courtesy Application and email, mail or bring it in to the Health Department.
- For help with your online application, profile or payment: Email email@example.com.
- For all other questions: Call (253) 798-4709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.