Save money! Become a Certified Booth Operator.
Do you operate a temporary food business in Pierce County using:
- The same kitchen/facility for food preparation/service?
- A mobile truck or self-contained unit?
- The same menu and booth setup for each event?
If so, you may be eligible for a reduced permit fee when you become a Certified Booth Operator.
Contact Amanda Peters at (253) 798-4709 to see if you qualify.
- May 27, 2020, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- June 24, 2020, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- July 29, 2020, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Complete the Certified Booth Operator Application. Print and sign. Submit application and payment:
- By mail to 3629 S. D St., Tacoma, WA 98418. Enclose check or money order.
- In person at 3629 S. D St. in Tacoma. Pay with cash, check, money order, Visa or MasterCard.