Save money! Become a Certified Booth Operator.
Do you operate a temporary food business in Pierce County using:
- The same kitchen/facility for food preparation/service?
- A mobile truck or self-contained unit?
- The same menu and booth setup for each event?
If so, you may be eligible for a reduced permit fee when you become a Certified Booth Operator.
Contact Amanda Peters at (253) 798-4709 to see if you qualify.
- March 13, 2019, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- April 17, 2019, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- May 15, 2019, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- June 12, 2019, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- July 17, 2019, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Complete a Certified Booth Operator Course Application. Submit application and pay course fee:
- By mail to 3629 South D Street, Tacoma, WA 98418. Enclose check or money order.
- In person at 3629 South D Street in Tacoma. Pay with cash, check, money order, Visa or MasterCard.