What is a temporary food establishment?
A temporary food establishment:
- Sells, samples or gives away food.
- At a fixed location.
- For up to 21 consecutive days.
- In conjunction with a single event (like a fair, festival, fundraiser or other public event).
People or groups who will operate a temporary food establishment must get a Temporary Food Establishment Permit.
How do I apply for a permit?
Want more information?
- Click here to see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Click here for information about Certified Booth Operators.
Call (253) 798-4709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.