What you need to know about the places you eat.
We inspect food establishments 1 to 4 times a year. We show the past 2 years' inspection history on this site. There is a 24-hour delay before an inspection is available.
- Routine—An unannounced inspection covering all items in the regulation.
- Follow-up inspection—A reinspection following a routine inspection with 35 or more critical violation points.
- Critical violations (red)—Violations likely to cause foodborne illness. Examples include:
- Improper cooking.
- Poor temperature control.
- Improper handwashing.
- Bare-hand contact.
- Non-critical violations (blue)—Violations if left uncorrected could lead to critical violations. Examples include:
- Improper cleaning of equipment and utensils.
- Maintenance needed.