We suspended in-person services. Kiosks and in-person classes are not available.
You can get a Food Worker Card online. See the instructions below. Questions? Call (253) 798-6145.
All Washington food workers must have a Food Worker Card.
- Complete the Do it Right, Serve it Safe! online course.
- Pass the test.
- Pay $10.
New cards are valid for 2 years. If you renew your card 60 days or less before it expires, your new card will be valid for 3 years.
Do it Right, Serve it Safe! Online Course
- It's the only website to get an official Washington Food Worker Card.
- Available in English, Cambodian, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese and closed caption.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Your card will be emailed to you.