Representing food services of Pierce County
The Pierce County Food Advisory Board promotes food safety in our community. Members include food service industry representatives and community members.
Pierce County Food Advisory Board Goals
- Act as a liaison between the Health Department and the food service industry.
- Advise the Health Department on food service industry issues that affect public health and the safety of the community.
- Assist with the development of Health Department operational policies and procedures.
- Provide input and help on financial policies.
- Help the Health Department plan future program activities.
|Karen Barale, MS, RD, CD, FADA—Associate Professor, State EFNEP Leader
||Washington State Pierce County University Extension|
|Karen Brown||Sumner School District|
Joe Bushnell—Local Government Affairs
Washington Hospitality Association
|Stacy Carkonen— Executive Director||Tacoma Farmers Market|
|Mary Garner||Saar’s Marketplace|
|Steve Lacy—Food Safety Manager
|McDonald's USA, LLC - NW|
|Samantha Louderback—Local Government Coordinator
||Washington Hospitality Association|
|Charlie McManus||Primo Grill|
|Dan Sharp||Washington State Fair|
|Surinder Pal Singh||Gateway to India|
Nathan Vaughn—General Manager
|Ron Waddell||Bargreen Ellingson Co|
|Largo Wales||Tacoma-Pierce County Board of Health &
Auburn City Council
|Jim Wick||It’s Greek To Me|
Patrick A. Yearout—Director of Recruiting and Training
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department Staff
||Communicable Disease Division Director||(253)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Katie Lott||Program Manager||(253)email@example.com|
|Jennifer Burchfield||Administrative Assistant||(253)firstname.lastname@example.org
|Marianne Seifert||Health Promotion Coordinator||(253)email@example.com|