Get a permit for your farmers market food booth.
Complete the Online Application and pay your permit fee with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Note: You will see an additional $10 service charge on your card statement from Online RME LLC.
Receive your permit by email. Print and post in your food booth.
- Less than 14 days before you'll operate? A late fee will apply.
- Less than 3 days before you'll operate? You can't apply online. You must apply in person at the Health Department.
- Is "Courtesy Application" your permit category? You can't apply online. Complete a Courtesy Application and email, mail or bring it in to the Health Department.
- For help with your online application, profile or payment—email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other questions—call (253) 798-4709 or email email@example.com.