Advanced food safety class for food business managers.
You will learn about food sanitation and the state food code. Complete the course and pass the test to earn a 5-year:
- Food Safety Manager Certificate from National Registry of Food Safety Professionals.
- Washington State Food Worker Card.
- Who is the Person in Charge (PIC)?
- Demonstration of knowledge by the PIC.
- Microbiology basics.
- How to prevent foodborne illness.
- Hygiene and sanitation.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Time and temperature.
- How to conduct the Self-Inspection Program (SIP).
- Benefits to food establishments.
- Increase profits through better sanitation.
- Motivate workers through SIP.
- Know more about regulations.
To get certified you must:
- Stay for a whole class.
- Pass the test.
Oct. 23, 2019, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
3629 S. D St.
Tacoma, WA 98418
Apply and pay before the class date to save your spot.
$192 (no refunds)
Pick up study materials 2 weeks before class.