Advanced food safety class for food business managers.
You will learn about food sanitation and the state food code. Complete the course and pass the test to earn a 5-year:
- Food Safety Manager Certificate from National Registry of Food Safety Professionals.
- Washington State Food Worker Card.
- Who is the Person in Charge (PIC)?
- Demonstration of knowledge by the PIC.
- Microbiology basics.
- How to prevent foodborne illness.
- Hygiene and sanitation.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Time and temperature.
- How to conduct the Self-Inspection Program (SIP).
- Benefits to food establishments.
- Increase profits through better sanitation.
- Motivate workers through SIP.
- Know more about regulations.
To get certified you must:
- Stay for a whole class.
- Pass the test.
Sept. 16, 2020, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Oct. 21, 2020, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
3629 S. D St.
Tacoma, WA 98418
Complete the Certified Food Manager Course Application. Print and sign. Submit your application and payment before the class date to save your spot.
Submit application and payment:
- By mail to 3629 S. D St., Tacoma, WA 98418. Enclose check or money order.
- In person at 3629 S. D St. in Tacoma. Pay with cash, check, money order, Visa or MasterCard.
$130 (no refunds)
Pick up study materials 2 weeks before class.
Contact Amanda Peters at email@example.com or (253) 798-7677.