Keep yourself, your family and your home safe.
How do I prepare?
- Make a plan. Learn more about protecting your health in an emergency.
- Pierce County ALERT—Sign up to receive notifications during an emergency.
What do I do if there is an emergency?
This information is useful when responding to an emergency.
Local emergency management agencies
- Department of Health.
- Pierce County.
- Northwest Healthcare Response Network.
- Pierce County Medical Reserve Corps—Volunteer response group.
- Northwest Healthcare Response Network—Coordinates healthcare response during emergencies.
- Help people, healthcare providers and community agencies prepare and respond.
- Take legal action to protect the public's health.
- Work with Northwest Healthcare Response Network.
Contact us at (253) 798-6556 or email@example.com.