Are you prepared?
Keep yourself, your family and your home safe and prepared for emergencies.
How do I prepare for an emergency?
- Have a plan in place. Learn more about how to protect your health during emergencies.
- Pierce County ALERT: Sign up to receive notifications about emergencies that affect you.
What do I do during an emergency?
Get information to help keep your family and your home safe during emergencies:
Local Emergency Management Agencies
- Department of Health Emergency Preparedness
- Pierce County Emergency Management
- Lakewood Emergency Preparedness
- Puyallup Emergency Management
- Tacoma Emergency Management
- Northwest Healthcare Response Network
- Pierce County Medical Reserve Corps: A volunteer medical emergency response organization.
- Northwest Healthcare Response Network: A coalition that coordinates healthcare response during emergencies.
We can help! Learn what services we offer during an emergency.
- We help people, healthcare providers and community agencies prepare and respond to emergencies.
- We take legal action to protect the public's health. Read more about public health regulations.
- We work with the Northwest Healthcare Response Network to support healthcare response.
Questions? Contact Emergency Preparedness at (253) 798-6556 or firstname.lastname@example.org.