Stay Home, Stay Healthy
Governor Inslee issued a Stay Home, Stay Healthy order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community. All camps and those with public pools, spas and other water recreation facilities must remain closed until further notice.
Permit fee due date extended.
We extended the due date for camp registrations and water recreation facilities permits associated with camps to July 1, 2020.
We suspended late fees and penalties for non-payment until Aug. 1, 2020. You must have a valid permit to operate.
Questions? Contact Community Safety at email@example.com or (253) 798-4430.
Have fun and be safe!
Campers have the most fun at camps that are safe and healthy. We help you get there. Follow health codes to:
Keep illness out of a camp.
- Make sure food and water are safe.
- Teach good handwashing habits.
- Offer handwashing facilities in all areas of the camp.
- Control pests and animals.
Keep campers safe.
- Supervise all water and play activities.
- Inspect and maintain play equipment.
For more information about keeping camps safe and healthy, contact Community Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-4430.