Have fun and be safe!
Campers have the most fun at camps that are safe and healthy. We help you get there. Follow health codes to:
Keep illness out of a camp.
- Make sure food and water are safe.
- Teach good handwashing habits.
- Offer handwashing facilities in all areas of the camp.
- Control pests and animals.
Keep campers safe.
- Supervise all water and play activities.
- Inspect and maintain play equipment.
For more information about keeping camps safe and healthy, contact Community Safety at email@example.com or (253) 798-4430.