What retailers need to know about tobacco and vapor product regulations.
Local laws protect Pierce County residents, including workers in their places of employment. Violations can affect your business. Know what to do to follow the laws:
- Tacoma Pierce County Environmental Health Code, Chapter 8—Smoking in Public Places (SIPP) Regulation.
- Washington Department of Health—Tobacco and Vapor 21 Law.
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board—Vapor products and the law.
- Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board—Tobacco products and the law.
- Washington State Initiative 502—Allows the recreational use of marijuana in private places. Marijuana use is not allowed in public places, places of employment or in view of general public.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration—Regulations for e-cigarettes, cigars and all other tobacco products.
Contact Jessica Alvestad at email@example.com or (253) 377-4242.