Tobacco products and e-cigarettes are not safe for youth.
No Resets is a multi-media campaign for youth and young adults intended to:
- Increase awareness of risks associated with e-cigarettes and vapor products.
- Decrease the number of young people who start using tobacco and vapor products.
You may not know:
- E-cigarettes often contain nicotine, a toxic and addictive substance.
- Nicotine negatively affects brain development in youth.
- E-cigarettes contain cancer-causing agents like formaldehyde, benzene, lead and nickel.
- Companies market e-cigarettes to youth.
- The e-liquid comes in many color and candy-like flavors that appeal to youth. (Bubble-gum, gummy bear, cotton candy etc.)
Find out more about the campaign!
- Learn facts about alternative tobacco products.
- Earn promotional gear: T-shirts, ear buds, chargers, chapstick and more.
- Share pictures and comments on our page.
Take part in the campaign:
- Download 11x17 campaign posters (Dragon, Magic, and Robots)
- Order posters. Email Jessica Alvestad at email@example.com.
- Host an event to promote the No Resets campaign at your organization.
- Promote the campaign or take part in an event.
- E-Cig and Vapor Toolkit—An Educational Guide for Prevention
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- The Truth Campaign
Contact Jessica Alvestad at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 377-4242.