Connecting refugees and asylum seekers with the help they need
We screen and help refugees and asylees who move to Pierce County from other countries, states and counties.
We work with healthcare providers to give you:
- Tests for HIV, STD and Hepatitis B and C.
- Emotional wellness.
- Tuberculosis testing and treatment.
- Stool testing.
- Anemia and lead screening.
- Physical exams.
- Referrals for dental, vision and things like diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Certification of Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (I-693 Form) for adjustment of permanent status (Permanent Resident Card or "Green Card").
You can contact us at (253) 798-6410.
Guide to Refugee Health Program Brochure
- A Guide to the Refugee Health Program Brochure (English)—Lots of info about health screenings, aid, jobs and more.
- የስደተኞች ጤና ፕሮግራም መመሪያ ይጎብኙ (Amharic)
- مقاطعة بيرس برنامج صحة اللاجئين إلى واشنطن . , دليل على (Arabic)
- راهنمای برنامه بهداشت پناهندگان(Farsi)
- Guide du programme de santé pour les réfugiés (French)
- لارښود روغتیا د پروګرام یو د کډوالو د (Pashto)
- Руководство по Программе здравоохранения для беженцев (Russian)
- Hage Barnaamijka Caafimaadka Qaxootiga (Somali)
- Mwongozo wa Programu ya Afya kwa Wakimbizi (Swahili)
- Hướng dẫn về Chương Trình Sức Khoẻ dành cho Người Tị Nạn (Vietnamese)
- Health Reach—Offers health info in many languages.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)—You can read about news and actions on immigration in the U.S.
- Tacoma Community House (TCH)—Serves the Puget Sound through education, employment, immigration and advocacy.
- Office of Refugee and Immigrant Assistance (ORIA)—Helps refugees and immigrants succeed and thrive in our state.
- Washington State Refugee Health Program—Works to improve health outcomes and remove barriers.