For more general information, see our Immunization page.
Immunizations keep kids healthy.
School nurses and childcare providers can help protect students. Make strong recommendations. Send reminders. Help parents track their kids' immunizations. These important steps increase vaccine coverage and keep kids healthy.
Looking for the free children's immunization calendar? See our Children's Immunization page.
2020 - 2021 immunization requirements
- Washington State Board of Health immunization rule changes for schools and child cares.
- Childcare and preschool requirements:
- School requirements:
- Sample immunization forms (e.g., Certificate of Immunization Status, Certificate of Exemption).
- MMR exemption law change information and frequently asked questions.
Washington Immunization Information System school module
- Free children's immunization calendar.
- School and childcare immunization requirements webinar.
- Immunization toolkits: