Immunization saves lives.
We don't give immunizations at the Health Department. But we do offer many tools to improve immunization rates. Access up-to-date articles, toolkits and immunization calendars to help your clients stay healthy.
Vaccine recommendations are ever-changing. Learn about updated vaccine-specific recommendations.
School and childcare
- MMR vaccine exemption law change information and FAQ.
- 2020-2021 childcare and preschool immunization requirements information for parents.
- Immunization requirements summary for school and childcare.
- Immunization record management toolkit:
- Immunization information and resources—Washington State Department of Health.
- You're never too old to get vaccinated—Immunization Action Coalition recommendations for adults.
- VIS and vaccine reactions:
- Screening checklist for adult vaccine contraindications.
- Free vaccines for uninsured adults.
- Travel immunization resources in Pierce County.
- Pregnancy and vaccines:
- Immunization records:
- Talking with parents about vaccinating infants.
- Talking with parents about HPV vaccine.
- HPV vaccination algorithm.
- Routinely recommending cancer prevention—CE credit available.
- You are the key to cancer prevention—CE credit available.