Vaccines save lives.
The Health Department does not provide vaccines; however we offer many tools to improve immunization rates. Access up-to-date articles, toolkits and immunization calendars to help your clients stay healthy.
Schools and Childcare
- School immunization requirement information for parents
- Childcare and preschool immunization requirement information for parents
- Immunization Toolkit for Washington State Schools and Childcare
- General parent letter: English, Spanish
- Washington Department of Health immunization forms for exemption, status, etc.
- You're never too old to get vaccinated!—Immunization Action Coalition's recommendations for adults
- VIS and vaccine reactions
- Adult screening checklist for vaccine contraindications
- Travel immunizations—Where to get travel immunizations in Pierce County
- Pregnancy and vaccines
- Immunization records
- Helpful tips for talking with parents about vaccination for infants
- Tips for Talking to Parents about HPV Vaccine
- HPV Vaccination Algorithm
- Video training on cancer prevention and HPV vaccination
- Routinely Recommending Cancer Prevention: HPV Vaccination at 11 and 12 as a Standard of Care (CE credit available)
- You Are the Key to Cancer Prevention - 2018 (CE credit available)