We can help you.
Are you ready to overcome your addiction? Only 20% of people in Pierce County with an addiction get treatment. We want to increase that rate and we can help you. Our Methadone program provides hope and support while you recover.
Patient-centered services include:
- Treatment in an outpatient setting.
- Group and individual counseling.
- Ongoing care and follow-up.
- Resource and referrals.
We're here to help.
- Contact Shannon Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-6576.
- Walk in and request services (lower level, Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department).