Keep the lead out
- Lead in Drinking Water Fact Sheet—Washington State Department of Health.
- Fight Lead Poisoning with a Healthy Diet—United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Get the Lead Out-Facts About Nutrition and Lead Poisoning—State of Illinois Department of Public Health.
How to protect your family
- Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home—United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Keep Your Child Lead Safe—United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Reducing Exposure to Lead in Older Homes—Washington Toxics Coalition Fact Sheet.
- Healthy Actions—Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department’s facts about lead and arsenic in soil.
- Lead Paint and Lead Safety Video—Learn how to play it safe.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)—Lead and how to test drinking water, renovate safely and find a lead-safe certified renovation firm.
- Tacoma Public Utilities—More about water quality and keeping lead out of water.
- Washington State Department of Health—Lead exposure, who is at risk for lead poisoning, health effects, testing and more.
- Dirt Alert Program—Learn about arsenic and lead in the soil.
- HealthyStuff.org or US Consumer Product Safety Commission—Check your child's toys for lead.