Before you go to the Mary Bridge Mobile Clinic, please check the calendar below. Their hours are currently limited.
It's never too late to catch up on immunizations. Even if your child has a minor illness. The immunization is effective and won't make your child's illness worse.
Childhood immunizations are free in Washington.
The Washington Vaccines for Children Program gives free vaccines to kids under age 19.
- It’s best to go to your healthcare provider for immunizations.
- They can check if your child is healthy.
Most insurance plans cover the office and administration fees. Ask your provider.
- Or you can go to a free children's immunization clinic.
- Check the calendar below for times and locations.
- If you have insurance, it will be billed a vaccine administration fee.
- If your insurance doesn't cover the vaccine administration fee, you will not be billed.
- If you don't have insurance, you will not be billed.
Free children's immunization calendar
Clinic times and locations may change. Check for updates.
- You must bring shot records.
- Sign in 30 minutes before the clinic closes.
- Clinics may not be able to serve everyone who signed in before they close for the day.
Call (253) 798-6410.