Free children's immunization services are now by appointment only.
Call (253) 403-1767 to make an appointment.Appointments are available:
Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Services are provided at Mary Bridge WIC, 316 N. L St., Tacoma 98403.
Immunization protects children from many dangerous diseases.
During the pandemic, it's more important than ever for your child to stay up-to-date on immunizations that prevent disease. Call your provider's office or contact Mary Bridge Mobile Immunizations for an appointment.
Childhood immunizations are free in Washington.
The Washington Vaccines for Children Program gives free vaccines to kids under age 19.
- It’s best to go to your healthcare provider for immunizations.
- They can check if your child is healthy.
Most insurance plans cover the office and administration fees. Ask your provider.
- Or you can make an appointment with the free children's immunization clinic.
- To make an appointment, see the information at the top of this page.
- If you have insurance, it will be billed a vaccine administration fee.
- If your insurance doesn't cover the vaccine administration fee, you will not be billed.
- If you don't have insurance, you will not be billed.
- Vaccines required for childcare and preschool, 2020 - 2021.
- Vaccines required for school, 2020 - 2021.
Call (253) 798-6410.