It's not too late to get your flu vaccine!
Even though it's March the flu is still spreading in Pierce County. For a limited time, some clinics and pharmacies have flu vaccine available for adults at no cost. Find out where to get the flu vaccine.
Did you know the flu vaccine can provide protection even if it's not a "good" match?
To learn more, visit CDC's Flu FAQs page.
Keep your immunizations current throughout your lifetime.
- Free immunizations for uninsured/underinsured adults.
- Adult immunization sites in Pierce County.
- Free/Low Cost Adult Whooping Cough Vaccines.
- Recommended adult immunizations schedule.
- Where to go to get a tuberculosis (TB) skin test (or "PPD").
Vaccines in your area
To find vaccines in your area, enter your zip code in the box below, then select go.