Adults need vaccines too!
Children aren't the only ones who need vaccines. Adults need boosters as protection from childhood immunizations wears off. Different diseases like shingles are also a greater risk for adults, and require vaccination. You also need a flu shot every year. Protect yourself and your friends, family, and community from preventable illness. Find out which vaccines you may need. You can also talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist to get their recommendations.
Keep your immunizations current throughout your lifetime.
- Free immunizations for uninsured/underinsured adults.
- Adult immunization sites in Pierce County.
- Free/Low Cost Adult Whooping Cough Vaccines.
- Recommended adult immunizations schedule.
- Where to go to get a tuberculosis (TB) skin test (or "PPD").
Vaccines in your area
To find vaccines in your area, enter your zip code in the box below, then select go.
Did you know the flu vaccine can provide protection even if it's not a "good" match?
To learn more, visit CDC's Flu FAQs page.