Reserve a trailer for your event.
The self-contained trailers have sinks, soap and paper towels.
Use trailers at events with:
- Portable restrooms.
- Petting zoos or other activities involving animals.
To have a trailer at your event, you need:
- A designated contact to arrange drop off, pickup and setup.
- An assigned staff/volunteer to maintain the trailer during your event.
- A drinkable water source within 100 feet of the trailer.
- A location to dispose of wastewater within 100 feet of the trailer. Dispose wastewater into an approved sewage disposal system. For example, a plumbed mop sink or a manhole that drains to the sewer system. You can't dispose wastewater:
- On the street.
- On grass.
- Down a storm drain.
- In a portable toilet.
Handwashing trailers are not available at this time. We winterize the trailers during cooler months to prevent frozen pipes. Please check back in early Spring for availability.