Don't let a preventable illness hurt your bottom line.
Studies show a person with the flu can miss up to 6 work days.
That can add up to 17 million missed work days and $7 billion in lost productivity each year in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Help your employees stay well.
- Getting a flu shot is the best way to prevent the flu.
- Encourage employees to get a flu shot.
- Offer incentives, like time off or a prize.
- Host a flu shot clinic at work.
- Providers will travel to your workplace.
- Employees are more likely to get a flu shot when it's offered at work.
Healthy habits promote wellness.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or elbow.
- Provide tissues and hand sanitizer for employees and visitors.
- Stay home when sick.