Don't let a preventable illness hurt your bottom line.
Studies show a person with influenza can lose up to 5.9 days from work. In the U.S., that adds up to 75 million lost working days each year and annual lost productivity of an estimated $6.2 billion, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
An annual flu vaccination can help keep workers healthy during flu season.
Employers can help
- Encourage your employees to get vaccinated.
- Give incentives to employees to get vaccinated (like time off or a prize for those who get a flu shot).
- Provide a flu shot clinic at work. Vaccine Providers will travel to your site.
- Makes it easy and convenient for your workers to get a flu vaccine.
- Employees are more likely to do it if it’s offered at work.
Stay well in the workplace
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
- Provide facial tissues and hand sanitizer for employees and visitors or customers.
- Don't go to work when you are sick.