We help children, families and communities thrive.
Get the help and resources you need to achieve your family goals. Each support center offers unique services. We design each center to meet the needs of the community around it.
Pierce County Family Support Center locations
Contact Bethel at email@example.com or (253) 683-6850.
3569 E. Roosevelt Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98404
Contact Eastside at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-4569.
17010 S. Vaughn Rd. NW
Vaughn, WA 98394
Contact Key Peninsula at email@example.com or (253) 884-5433.
1518 Main St.
Sumner, WA 98390
Contact Sumner/Bonney Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 891-6150.
Contact Orting at email@example.com or (360) 893-8500.
250 W. Main, Building 200
Buckley, WA 98321
Contact White River at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 829-5883.
Services provided through each Family Support Center include:
- In-home family support and advocacy.
- Parenting classes and support groups.
- Relative support groups.
- Nutrition services.
- Referrals to:
- Child development education.
- Domestic violence intervention.
- Treatment for drug and alcohol abuse.
- Life-skills training.
- Child development screening.
- Family activities (Mom and tot, family fun nights, etc.).