We help children, families and communities thrive.
Family Support Centers offer many community based services. They are a hub to help families find the resources to achieve their goals. Not all support centers have the same services. They are each designed to meet the needs of the community around it.
Pierce County Family Support Center locations
Contact Bethel center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 683-6850.
3569 E. Roosevelt Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98404
Contact Eastside Tacoma at email@example.com or (253) 798-4569.
17010 S. Vaughn Rd. KPN
Vaughn, WA 98394
Contact Key Peninsula at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 884-5433.
1518 Main St.
Sumner, WA 98390
Contact Sumner/Bonney Lake at email@example.com or (253) 891-6150.
Contact Orting at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 893-8500.
250 W. Main, Building 200
Buckley, WA 98321
Contact White River at email@example.com or (360) 829-5883.
Services provided through each Family Support Center include:
- In-home family support and advocacy.
- Parenting classes and support groups.
- Relative support groups.
- Nutrition services.
- Referrals to:
- Child development education.
- Domestic violence intervention.
- Treatment for drug and alcohol abuse.
- Life-skills training.
- Child development screening.
- Family activities (Mom and tot, family fun nights, etc.).