Advocating for strong, healthy families
Childhood experiences matter! In fact, a child’s first 1,000 days lay the foundation for a child's future. Nurturing relationships and healthy environments foster good health. We want to ensure all children have the opportunity to thrive.
Family Support Partnership is a community effort. We work together with families, partners and local leaders to strengthen families. Research shows communities can strengthen families when they:
- Partner with parents/caregivers to overcome challenges—Parental Resilience.
- Create opportunities to build strong support networks—Social Connections.
- Connect families with basic needs when they need it—Concrete Support.
- Provide families with parenting and health education—Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development.
- Partner with parents and caregivers to support healthy emotional and social development—Social and Emotional Development.
Based on this research, our Family Support Centers provide these services:
- Home visiting.
- Individual and group parenting education.
- Connections to community resources.
- Education and enrollment assistance for Washington Connections benefits and services.
Contact Family Support Partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-4608.