Maternal Child Outreach supports thriving pregnancies.
For babies to have a healthy birth, pregnant women need to take care of their own health. We offer health services for Medicaid eligible pregnant women and their infants.
We will connect you or someone you know with the support you need during pregnancy. Services include:
- Pregnancy and infant health education.
- Referrals to nutritionist or counselor.
- Free or low cost health insurance.
- Doctor appointment.
- Help finding resources including WIC, food (SNAP-Ed), childbirth education and parenting classes.
- Breastfeeding support and benefits.
- Resources to quit smoking.
- Childbirth education resources.
- Infant safe sleep education and in some cases, a new crib.
- Family planning education and information.