Healthy children, healthy families
We help families and providers with children at risk for physical, developmental, behavioral and emotional chronic conditions.
Who is eligible?
All children at risk or who have a health or developmental challenges, regardless of income.
Who do we serve?
- Youth (up to 18 years of age).
Program staff and nurses help families and providers with:
- Coordinating care.
- Health and child development education.
- Family support.
- Child development screening resources.
- Insurance or finding a health care provider.
- Community based services information and referral.
- Financial help for health-related needs.
Contact the Children with Special Healthcare Needs program at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-6490.