Healthy moms. Healthy babies.
You deserve a healthy pregnancy! Get free help to find what you need for a healthy pregnancy. Health Ministers will connect you with services like:
- Free or low-cost health insurance.
- Doctor appointments.
- Breastfeeding support.
- Resources to quit smoking.
- Food (WIC, SNAP-Ed).
- Childbirth education and parenting classes.
- Referral to a nutritionist.
- Depression/anxiety resources.
- Social/spiritual support.
The Black Infant Health program is a partnership. Community and agencies working together can help improve the health of moms and babies. The Health Ministry model includes a network of:
- Health Ministers.
- Community groups.
- Public health nurses.
Check Black Infant Health below to subscribe.