Resources for healthier pregnancies, babies and families.
Our Maternal Child Health program helps more than 200 families every year. Our services and resources include:
- Help finding a doctor or dentist.
- Healthcare insurance (ProviderOne, Apple Health).
- Breastfeeding help.
- Healthy food and WIC.
- Child safety.
- Parent support.
- Child development information.
- Birth control.
- Home visiting nurses.
How can we help you?
Contact Maternal Child Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 798-6403.
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Maternal Child Outreach Team
- Black Infant Health / Health Ministers
- Children with Special Healthcare Needs