Resources to help healthcare providers screen for and prevent viral hepatitis
You can use these resources to learn more about viral hepatitis, screening and prevention.
- Hepatitis B Information For the Health Professional (CDC).
- General Hepatitis B information (CDC).
- Interpretation of Hepatitis B Serologic Test Results (CDC).
- Recommendations for Routine Testing and Follow-up for Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection (CDC).
- Testing Asian-Americans and Pacific-Islanders (AAPI) for Hepatitis B (CDC).
- Customizable Wallet Cards in multiple languages—Printable resource for patients to promote hepatitis B testing and vaccination in AAPI communities.
- Screening Pregnant Women for Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection (CDC).
- Hepatitis B stories.
- Hepatitis C Information For the Health Professional (CDC).
- General Hepatitis C information (CDC).
- hcvguidelines.org—Testing and treatment guidance from the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease.
- HCV Screening and Testing Guidelines—Screening and testing sequence resources from CDC and AASLD.
- Interpretation of Test Results for Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (CDC).
- Customizable Wallet Cards for Patients—Printable resource for patients to track their HCV testing and treatment (adapted from the Philadelphia Department of Public Health).
People who are at high risk for hepatitis A or B may be eligible for free immunizations at the Health Department.
You can call us at (253) 798-6410 or visit our immunizations page to learn more.