Testing and treatment resources for healthcare providers
Learn more about screening and treatment of pregnant women at risk for hepatitis infection.
Notify us of a pregnant woman with positive hepatitis C results or the birth of an exposed infant. Complete the Perinatal Hepatitis C Fax Form. Fax it to (253) 798-7666 or call the 24-hour reporting line at (253) 798-6534.
- New Perinatal Hepatitis C Effort in Pierce County
- Pregnancy and Hepatitis C—Information for patients.
- The Case for Universal Screening in Pregnant Women (NVHR)
- Screening Pregnant Women for Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection (CDC)
- Perinatal Hepatitis B: Guidelines for Prenatal Care
- Infants Born to HBsAg Positive Mothers Provider Checklist
- Caring for Infants Born to Hepatitis B-Infected Mothers