Learn more about viral hepatitis.
Find out more about vulnerable populations, educational resources and hepatitis research from other organizations.
Washington State Department of Health
- epiTRENDS—Monthly bulletin on epidemiology and public health practice in Washington.
- Chronic Hepatitis B and C Surveillance Report—Summary of cases reported, December 2000-2011.
- Washington State Department of Health: Hepatitis Information—Resource for the public.
- Viral Hepatitis in Washington State 2016.
State and National Hepatitis Organizations
- Hepatitis Education Project—Educational materials and support for patients with hepatitis.
- Hepatitis Web Study—Free education for healthcare workers.
- Hepatitis C Online—Diagnosis, monitoring and management of hepatitis C virus infection.
- Asian and Pacific Islanders—Population risk for hepatitis B, barriers to screening, vaccination promotion and strategies to engage Asian communities.
- Hepatitis C in the African American Community.
- Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)—Risks of getting sexually transmitted diseases, including hepatitis A and B.
- People Who Use Injection Drugs—Risks for hepatitis B and C infection through the sharing of needles and drug-preparation equipment.
Viral Hepatitis in Specific Settings
- Healthcare Settings and Viral Hepatitis—Exposure and transmission in health facilities.
- Correctional Facilities and Viral Hepatitis—Hepatitis risk for the incarcerated. Additional information can be found on the Correctional Health link.
- Diabetes and Viral Hepatitis—Viral hepatitis infection in long-term care facilities with blood glucose monitoring equipment.
- Prevention of Hepatitis A Through Active or Passive Immunity—Recommendations of the ACIP MMWR 2006; 55 (RR-7).
- Recommendations for Identification and Public Health Management of Persons with Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection—MMWR 2008; 57 (RR-8).
- A Comprehensive Immunization Strategy to Eliminate Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus Infection in the United States—Recommendations of the ACIP Part 1: Immunization of Infants, Children, and Adolescents. MMWR 2005:54 (RR-16).
- A Comprehensive Immunization Strategy to Eliminate Transmission of Hepatitis B Virus Infection in the United States—Recommendations of the ACIP Part II: Immunization of Adults. MMWR 2006; 55 (RR-16).
- Recommendations for the Identification of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection Among Persons Born During 1945–1965—MMWR 2012; 61(RR-4).