Help for healthier pregnancies, babies and families.
Childbirth, parenting and family education virtual classes
- Childbirth preparation—CHI Franciscan.
- Breastfeeding preparation—CHI Franciscan.
- Newborn preparation—CHI Franciscan.
- Cesarean birth preparation—CHI Franciscan.
- Newborn care—MultiCare.
- Breastfeeding support groups—La Leche League.
- Classes and groups: Prenatal yoga, lactation lounge, life with baby—Fern+Foster Family Wellness Center.
- Online and virtual support: Childbirth education, lactation support, yoga, bringing new baby home, baby massage, and online support groups—Parent Trust.
- Warm Line: Support for new parents and their family members, (888) 404-7763. Available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. After hours, email email@example.com.
- Dads Line—Support for dads: Ask to talk to a dad.
- Partner Line—Support for partners: Ask for a parent or professional from the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Support groups.
- Parent resources and handouts.
- Contact a doula.
- Medication management.
- Complimentary providers.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding during COVID-19.
- Pregnancy, birth and caring for your baby with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Pregnancy, birth and caring for your baby during COVID-19: 8.5x11 or 11x17.
- What parents need to know about multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C)—CDC.
- Family resources—Mary Bridge Children’s.
- Open Arms resources.
- Care Net services.
Mental health and family support
- Pierce County crisis line for anyone experiencing a mental health crisis, (800) 576-7764. Available 24 hours a day.
- Disaster Distress Helpline for anyone experiencing distress or other mental health concerns, (800) 985-5990. Press 2 for Spanish. Available 24 hours a day.
- Contact a perinatal therapist.
- Family Support Partnership—Resources and support for families and children.
- Behavioral Health—Resources to help children, families and communities thrive.
- Tips to improve your well-being during a pandemic.
- Perinatal support articles:
- Sound Sound 2-1-1—Talk with a navigator about the most current resources.
- Parent Help 123—A simple, integrated family-focused path for local resources.
- Clean and disinfect for COVID-19.
- Childcare resources.
- Map of school meal sites.
- Apple Health FAQs.
- Coronavirus.wa.gov—Resources for you and your family.