Taking steps to prevent chronic disease.
We work with partners to reduce chronic disease and keep our community healthy. We:
- Educate decision makers about strategies to improve health.
- Improve access to healthy, affordable foods.
- Increase opportunities for physical activity throughout communities.
- Educate the community about the risk factors of disease and provide resources.
Public health and prevention funds improve the health of Pierce County residents. Read our partner success stories:
- Building Healthy Worksites in Pierce County.
- Changing the Conditions in Pierce County that Lead to Poor Health.
- Colorful Cooking Partnerships.
- Food Rescue in Schools.
- Policy, Systems and Environmental Changes in Pierce County Food Pantries.
- Preventing Diabetes in Pierce County.
Contact Shelley Wallace at email@example.com or (253) 798-3548.