Help manage asthma and allergies where you live.
We offer help to manage asthma and allergies to low-income qualifying households in Pierce County, outside City of Tacoma.
Learn simple solutions to control asthma, allergies, or COPD—and make your home healthier.
- All services are free.
- You don’t need a doctor referral.
- Translation services available.
Once you’re qualified, we will come to your home and:
- Evaluate your symptoms.
- Review your medications, how to use them and instructions from your doctor.
- Help you develop a plan to manage your respiratory condition.
- Identify things that may bother your breathing and provide simple solutions.
- Provide information and resources to assist you.
Contact us to schedule your appointment.
- Call (253) 798-4826.
- Español (253) 798-7399.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax a Healthy Homes/CAFK Referral Form to (253) 798-4700.
Asthma action plan