A unified approach to prevent youth marijuana use and abuse.
The Pierce County Prevention Collaborative (PC2) is a group of committed community members in Pierce County. Our primary goal is to prevent youth marijuana use and abuse.
PC2 Regional Implementation Plan
Members of the Pierce County Collaborative
| Consultants for Indian Progress
|| Foundation El Camino
| Safe Homes
No Upcoming Events.
Resources from Past Events
Youth Marijuana Prevention Conference 2016
Thank you for attending our 2016 Marijuana Prevention Professionals Conference. Below are all the slides and handouts from the great day of training.
Conference Materials: Program and Workshop Descriptions
Keynotes: Powerpoints and Handouts
Morning Workshop: Powerpoints and Handouts
- Prevention Science: The Essentials—Liz Wilhelm
- Washington Marijuana Policy—Derek Franklin
- Marijuana in WA State: Where We are and Where We are Going—Mary Segawa
- Marijuana Prevention: What Everyone Needs to Know about Marijuana and Adolescents—Dr. Bill James
- Marijuana: Trends, Trafficking, Commerce and Impacts—Steve Freng and Nick Hausner
Afternoon Workshops: Powerpoint and Handouts
Ask Advise Refer (AAR): 30 Seconds to 3 Minute Brief Intervention—Heidi Henson
Promoting Healthy Youth Development: A Strategy to Prevent Youth Marijuana Use—Kevin Haggerty
Culturally Competent Approach to Reaching Diverse Communities for Youth Marijuana Prevention—Suzanne Pak, Geoff Miller and Eric Osborne.
- Pierce County Prevention Coalitions List
- Directory of Certified Chemical Dependency Services
- School-based Student Assistance Services
- The Legalization of Marijuana in Colorado: The Impact
- Marijuana: Debunking the Myths Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
- Considering Cannabis: The Effects of Regular Cannabis Use on Neurocognition in Adolescents and Youth Adults
- Legalization of Medical Marijuana and Marijuana Use Among Youths
- Washington State Marijuana Impact Report: Northwest High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area
Marijuana Prevention Resources
- Youth Marijuana Prevention: Useful Websites
- Marijuana Facts for Teens
- Keep Talking Pierce County—Facebook
Contact the Prevention Program at (253) 377-5904 or firstname.lastname@example.org.