Marijuana isn’t for youth.
PC2 is group of Pierce County community members. It's important to work together to keep youth healthy and safe. When kids use marijuana, they are at risk. It can affect their health and school. It could prevent them from getting hired for a job. They’re at higher risk for addiction. PC2 seeks to prevent youth marijuana use. We:
- Educate about harm.
- Change attitudes about use.
- Reduce marijuana access.
- Build capacity for prevention efforts.
Learn more about PC2, including current members, meeting notes and events.
- Local prevention coalitions.
- Services: Chemical dependency and school-based student assistance.
- Facts (for teens).
- Impact in Colorado.
- Debunking the myths.
- How cannabis affects the brain.
- Medical marijuana.
- Washington State marijuana impact report.
Contact Tutrecia Baker at (253) 377-5904 or email@example.com.