We've partnered with Cascade Water Alliance to improve water quality in Lake Tapps. We will offer workshops, site visits, and other education for homeowners. By making a few small changes, you can protect your lake and become part of the solution.
What you can do to be TappsWise
Become a steward of your lake—help keep it safe for swimming, playing, fishing and boating. Follow these easy steps to start improving water quality:
- Practice natural yard care.
- Maintain your septic system.
- Scoop your pet's poop.
- Attend workshops to learn more.
Get TappsWise certified
Want to get more involved? Be a leader in your community and show neighbors you contribute to a healthier Lake Tapps:
- Fill out the TappsWise Checklist to start your certification.
- Participate in the TappsWise Septic Care Incentive Program—Save up to $450 on your next septic inspection, riser installation or pumping.
- Schedule a site visit.
- Show off your dedication with a TappsWise yard sign!
Contact us at TappsWise@tpchd.org or (253) 798-2856.